Thursday 2 October 2014

Week 2, 1st October 2014, Wednesday
Applied e-Business and e-Marketing
Room 814 
Mr.Glen Allison

Arrived to room 814 around 0850, and the lecture is already there. Say good morning to the lecturer and asked about last week lecture as I was not there and then permission to eat my cookies for breakfast before the class commence. According to the rule, I was not supposed to eat inside the class so I went out the class and take a few bite then went back in to the class. Class commence at 0900 sharp and I learn about websites, HTML. And I learnt that website also conclude Blogs, Social Websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and etc. Then we did an exercise using notepad creating website, by using all the coding text. I did insert image, video, texts, fonts, and background into the website and teach my friend Syazman and Bernard the easy way to insert the images. In the end of the class, MrGlen introduce us the website w3schools.com for more HTML coding samples and also wix.com for our assignment, creating a website which is much more convenient and easy to use compare to the self type coding. Its something like ‘what you see is what you get’. Before the class end, few of the students that stayed got extra notes for presentation and rules for report writing. Class ends with a sunny day. 

Jung Jin Toh

No comments:

Post a Comment