Wednesday 19 November 2014

Week 9, 19th November 2014, Wednesday
Applied e-Business and e-Marketing
Room 814 
Mr.Glen Allison

It's been a tiring week, as all the assignments dateline is around the corner. Lesser and lesser student attend class. Guess everyone is rushing their work? Lecture came in as usual, feeling unwell and still provide few jokes. Then he explain again about how the report writing after he said he marked few students coursework 1. Moving on, he mentioned to the class again to sent him our bloggers website to his email, as there is an typing error in the handout module that he gave. Straight away, we moved on to our individual website assignments where the lecture helped those students which need helps. I then raise my hand to had him approach me to took a look at my website that I had created, whether is there anything missing or to improve, then he said my website was alright, just change the currency to British Pound, and published it. Then I sent him my website of the mobile website and also the blog. End~~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment